Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Laundry Leftovers

Is it too much to expect people to empty out their own pockets before putting their dirty clothes in the hamper? IS IT?! Apparently it is.

MY list of items that are leftover in the washing machine or dryer isn't as long as you might expect, but any kind of list is too long, if you ask me. And you did ask, right?

Up until today, this was my list of laundry leftovers:

Wood Chips

Rocks

Candy

Candy Wrappers

Packs of Gum

Ponytail Holders

Money (unfortunately, this one is not a popular leftover)

Chapstick

Kleenex


Today I got to add this to my list:

Dog Poop Bag


It's true. It was left in my daughter's pocket after she and her sister walked their dogs the other day.


I should probably just be grateful it was an empty poop bag, huh?





No comments:

Post a Comment