Sunday, January 16, 2011

All that JAZZ

How long has the term "Bling" been around? I believe it took over for the word "Bedazzled", if I'm not mistaken.

Well guess what? There's a new word in town, and my Megan is it's founder.

She walked into the kitchen the other day while I was rinsing some dishes ...

Megan: So Mom, how do you like my Jazz?

Me (not looking up): Your what?

Megan: Jazz, hello? How do you like my JAAAAZZZZZ???

I looked over to see her holding up her little arms which were fully adorned with several rhinestone bracelets.

Me: Wow. I absolutely LOVE your JAZZ.

Megan: Yeah, me too. Thanks!

Trust me, people. Jazz is the new Bling. If anyone would know, it's Megan. Mark my words: She's gonna' end up being the Trend Director of some clothing store like her Uncle Brad when she grows up. Or perhaps even a celebrity's personal fashion consultant. One thing's for sure ... God put her in our family, if for no other reason, than to make sure I don't commit some heinous fashion crime. And for that I am eternally grateful.







2 comments: