Sunday, January 23, 2011

Monday with Meg

This past Monday was Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday. Amanda was at a sleep-over, so that left two parents with one daughter feeling slightly left-out. We decided to take her to breakfast at Panera. She thoroughly enjoyed her mango freeze and pumpkin muffin. See for yourself:


After that, I suggested we go to the mall so I could spend a gift card that had been burnin' a hole in my pocket since Christmas. They thought that was a good idea.


I don't know who had more fun ... me, getting to buy a few new things (which were marked waaaay down), or Megan who got to fix all of the mannequin's fashion flubs (she has sleeve issues):








So much better.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I missed this post?! This is too funny. And Megan has totally grown since that photo in your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How DID you miss this post?! ;)

    And I know! Her now 2nd grade face is so different from her kindergarten face in the banner. :(

    ReplyDelete