Monday, May 17, 2010

Things I Never Thought I'd Hear


Amanda (channel surfing): Let's see if there's an infomercial on that we can watch.

Seriously? Who actually seeks out infomercials?



Amanda (still channel surfing): Dragnet! Cool, let's watch that!

How old are you, 30?



Amanda: It's much harder to burn calories than eat them. I have found that out.

It's cruel the way that works.



Amanda: Did you know that baboons have been known to drive tractors on farms? They've also been known to steal fruit. And they're man's closest cousin because they have thumbs. Oh, and if 2 baboons have a fight, the way they make up with each other is they pick ticks off of each other and comb the other one's fur. That's the weirdest kind of apology I've EVER heard of.

(All said in one breath.)



Megan: Do I have to wear underwear?

Do I have to answer that?



Megan: I want to make fruit punch. Should I use the "throw-up" bowl to mix it in?

I give up.




1 comment:

  1. I'm speechless! (Besides, how do you top that!) I'm thinking when Megan gets married that you be sure she 'registers' for a throw-up bowl with which she can serve her guests!

    All I can do is shake my head...

    ReplyDelete