Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just Because ...



Just because I've cleaned the mirror, doesn't mean I want you to "accidentally" spit toothpaste on it.



Just because I pick your dirty clothes up off of the floor and wash them instead of burn them, doesn't mean that I want you to continue to leave your dirty clothes on the floor.



Just because I feed the dogs and clean up their poop, doesn't mean that you are excused from this duty.



Just because I'm your mom, doesn't mean I'm not funny.




Just because I'm laying in bed on a Saturday morning with my eyes open, does NOT mean I'm ready to get up.


Just because the bathroom door is closed when I'm in it, doesn't mean I want you to open it!!



Just because I get irritated with your disobedience, doesn't mean I love you any less.








No comments:

Post a Comment