Sunday, March 21, 2010

Blog THIS

Last week when I started this blog, I decided to add pictures as often as I could. My friend Tracey does this and it adds so much. Okay, so my girls picked up on the fact that I was suddenly taking a lot more pictures than usual. They asked why, and I told them it was for my new blog. After explaining what a blog was, Amanda disappeard with the camera. She came in a few minutes later laughing her head off. She handed me the camera saying, "Put THIS on your blog, Mom." I looked at the digital image to see a photo of her sister's backside. Lovely.


Well, I'm not going to post that photo, but rather a photo of Amanda cracking herself up over something else. What she was laughing at this time, I can't remember. She laughs at just about anything. That's what I love about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment