Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Favorite Part of the Day

Every Wednesday I have the pleasure of taking Megan and Hunter Raynes home with me after school, feed them dinner and take them to church with us. They are a lot of fun to have around (and it doesn't hurt that they keep my girls occupied for 3 hours either.)
Tonight during dinner, I asked each kid: What was your favorite part of the day?






Hunter: FOOD!!
Me: Really? Just food?
Hunter: Okay, food and math, but I didn't eat my math.
Me: Okaaay.






Amanda: Recess & social studies.
Me: Why social studies?
Amanda: It was easy.
Me: Of course.

















Megan: Recess.
Me: Recess.
Megan: Yep.
(And yes, that is a heart sticker on her forehead.)














Megan: Coming over to your house.
Me: Reallly?
Megan: Mmm Hmm.
Me: Hunter, why didn't YOU say that?
Hunter: Uh, I thought this was about school.
Me: That's okay, I understand.





By the way, this was MY favorite part of the day, not that anybody asked.


2 comments:

  1. don't you love it when you think your kids are getting this great education and learning a ton of stuff and their favorite part of their day is "recess". Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!! Kinda reminds me of when the girls were toddlers and how they'd always prefer playing with the box the toy came in, rather than the toy itself. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete