Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Talking with your Mouth Full

Whenever the girls talk with their mouth full, Henry and I are pretty quick to say, "Don't talk with your mouth full."

So the other night when I talked with my mouth full, Amanda couldn't wait to chastise me.

Amanda: Don't talk with your mouth full, Mom!

Me: Yeah, yeah, yeah.

It was then that I realized, I pretty much always talk with food in my mouth, but I do it in such a way that it's not obnoxious, you know? I can tuck the food off to the side enough to where there aren't bits and pieces flying out with every word. It's taken years of practice, but I think I'm pretty good at it.

So I guess instead of saying, "Don't talk with your mouth full." I should say, "Don't let me know you have food in your mouth when you talk."







Or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment