Friday, November 4, 2011

Caring Too Much What People Think

Yesterday I got to go to the dentist for a cleaning. Not my favorite activity. Especially when I'm told that I have a cavity UNDER A CROWN!? Uh, who does that even happen to?!? I have to say, it's been one hell heck of a week for me health-wise, but that may (or may not) be a post for another day.

Okay, so as I'm backing out of my parking spot at the dentist's office, I catch sight of Megan's backseat window and am appalled at how smudgy it is with all kinds of fingerprint and hand print grossness. Why is it so hard to keep your hands off the window? I mean, I never touch my window. EVER.

And then it hit me ... I had no kids in the car with me. No one for the other drivers to blame, "Oh, THAT'S why her windows are so disgusting. She has KIDS. There they are in the back of her car right now."

Nope, I was alone. So their only assumption would be that I messed the windows up myself, like while I was stopped at a light or something. Probably reached back there with my greasy fingers and scribbled on the window because it's so fun I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!

But then again, maybe I'm just over thinking it. Like I do everything. Because I'm losing my mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment