Monday, August 9, 2010

Life Without Kids: Observation #8


Henry helped with the audio on a local film a couple of weeks ago. Tonight was the wrap party, and you'll never guess where it was ... our house!!

Observation #8: I actually enjoy having guests in my home! I know!! I'm as shocked as you are. I had convinced myself that it's too much work to get the house presentable for a get together. What I didn't take into consideration was the fact that if the kids aren't following you around, and messing up what you just cleaned, getting the house ready isn't that bad.

Oh, here's a tip for any of you out there who don't entertain in your home often, but are considering it: Before inviting 25 people over for a BBQ, check to see if you have propane. (You're welcome.)

1 comment:

  1. And you were a FABULOUS hostess and just as fun in person as I thought you'd be! Yay for meeting blogging buddies and new friends!

    ReplyDelete