Sunday, August 8, 2010

Life Without Kids: Observation #7


Observation #7: I arrive ON TIME.

If there's one thing that's bugged me since becoming a mother, it's that being punctual is completely out of my hands!! Ever since my girls entered the world, I have risen at least 2 hours prior to my desired departure time, and we're still late most of the time!! I miss being on time to things. I just do.


Okay, sorry, but this brings up a pet peeve of mine ... unless the power goes out, resulting in an alarm not going off, OR there's car trouble, I can't seem to understand why someone without children would ever arrive late to work, an appointment, etc.


I know I'm gonna' regret typing this out loud ... I'll probably wake up late tomorrow because of a power outage, and THEN have car trouble.











2 comments:

  1. I had children so I could blame all my lateness on them. My youngest is fifteen. I'm startin' to get nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robynn, I just love you to pieces. Tonight is gonna' be WAY too much fun! (DON'T BE LATE! ;)

    ReplyDelete