Friday, October 14, 2011

Eureka!

This never ceases to amaze me ...

I'll clean out a drawer (or closet, or backseat of a car) and put my findings out on display for the owner(s) to see. Then one of the girls will see something that's been missing for a while and exclaim, "Mom! Look what I found!!" To which I always say, "Uh, no, look what I found."

In this same vein, I had the following conversation with Megan last night ...

Megan: Mom, do you know where my DSi is?

Me: Nope.

Megan: I've looked and looked and can't find it anywhere.

Me: Could it be in a purse or bag or something?

Megan: No. Wait! I think I just thought of where it could be ... my yellow purse! I think I put it in there on Sunday!

She runs to her room and comes back triumphantly.

Megan: See!? Found it!!

Me: Mmm hmm.








No comments:

Post a Comment