Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Looth Tooth

Megan's top right front tooth has been loose forever!

She was finally able to pull it out at school Tuesday.


Megan: How much money do you think I'll get for this tooth?

Me: How much did you get last time?

Megan: 1 dollar.

Me: Well, that's probably what you'll get then.

Megan: Aww. I wanted 2 bucks.










Later she wrote this note for the tooth fairy ...


Thank you for taking my tooth.
I want 2 bukes
(bucks).
Thank you.
From Megan.
To the most wonderful tooth fairy ever.
Amen!

And yes, she got 2 "bukes" instead of just 1.

Hey ... she ended the note with "Amen", so it was almost like a prayer, right?


Btw ~ Her older sister, Amanda, has saved all of her baby teeth, refusing to surrender them to the Tooth Fairy. I wonder if she thinks she'll get more money if she turns them in as a set?







No comments:

Post a Comment