Monday, September 19, 2011

Eye Contact

I was finishing getting ready this past Saturday morning when Henry came out of the shower. The bathroom door was open, so he wrapped his towel around his waist. Right about then, Amanda walked into our bedroom and plopped down on the bed. As she began chatting, Henry's towel began to slip. I looked at Amanda, and saw that she was watching the whole thing. I turned to Henry while Amanda was still talking ...

Me: Uh, are you gonna' cover that up?

Henry: What? She's walked in on me before.

Me
: And did she make eye contact?

Henry: You mean with my eyes?



Okay, that struck me really funny. Maybe this was one of those "you had to be there" moments, but I started laughing and laughing. Then Henry was laughing ...


Amanda: What is so funny?

Couldn't respond ... still laughing.

Amanda: Old people are weird.

Yeah, we just kept laughing.


No comments:

Post a Comment