Monday, September 13, 2010

Bag-o-rama

Last week my friend Lisa showed me something that has changed my life, and I just can't keep it to myself.




What do YOU do with YOUR plastic bags?

I either stuff them into another plastic bag, or shove them into a fabric tube thing that has elastic on the top and bottom. It works great, until you fill it up. Then the bags start falling out the bottom.





Guess what? There's a better way. Are you ready?















Flatten your bag.













Fold it in half length-wise.












Fold it in half again.















Start folding the bag like a flag, from the bottom up.












Fold the handles into the now tidy plastic triangle.












Ta-da!!


















Is that beautiful, or what? Not only does it save a ton of space, but now you have the perfect excuse for putting off house cleaning or feeding your children ... you've gotta' fold those bags.





No comments:

Post a Comment