Friday, September 3, 2010

I don't know.


Sometimes hallelujah ... sometimes I don't know. Do I really not know, or am I just so tired of the questions (hundreds daily) that I take the easy way out and say "I don't know"? Hmmm. I don't know.


Here are just some of the questions I've either said (or wanted to say) I didn't know the answer to recently ...


Mom, why do actors always have messy hair and a red nose when they're sick on TV?


What's a toupee?


Are toupee and touche' both french?


Why do people wear make-up? Do they think it makes them look smarter?


Is it really illegal to get married when you're 14 years old?


Why do some people have unibrows?


What does affirmative mean?


Why is he wearing a ring when he's not even married yet? I actually answered this with, "It's a purity ring." But when she asked what that meant, I told her she'd find out when she's older. Don't need to be explaining THAT any time soon. Sheesh!






2 comments:

  1. Tami, why does my rear end still hurt and when do you think it will get better? Do you think "rear end" is French or has anything to do with why people wear makeup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!!! You're too funny Robynn. So glad you're back on the computer. :)

    ReplyDelete