Thursday, April 22, 2010

Meg Madness

Megan is a character, if you haven't caught on to that already. I wish I could remember all the crazy things she does throughout the day. Let's see ...

After getting out of the bath, she insisted on doing a "Dori Dance" before getting dressed. This dance consisted of her jumping around and slapping her bottom with her "paddles" (fins). The dance was accompanied by a song about Dori (a fish from the movie Nemo), but who could remember the lyrics with all that spanking going on?


Later she insisted on singing her school books to me instead of reading them.



Next Amanda wanted me to take a picture of her and the things she purchased at the 7th grader's World Market. Megan's feet kept flying into the picture frame at just the right (wrong) moment.



For dessert, Meg asked if she could have a birthday candle in her ice cream. I said, "But it's not your birthday." She said, "I know. So can I?" Okaaay. So she put a candle in her ice cream, I lighted it, then she proceeded to sing "Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday dear Megan. Happy birthday to ME!!" And yes, she made a wish and blew out the non-birthday candle.


Thanks for the laughs, Meg.




No comments:

Post a Comment