Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Where Do Babies Come From?

This is a question I have yet to answer directly.


My girls know the general area where babies come from, but again, I have not felt the need to give specific details.

A few days ago, I overheard Megan talking to Amanda about their future. She was talking about when they have babies of their own ...

Megan: Then you'll pee a baby girl and another baby girl, and I'll pee a baby boy and a baby girl.


See? No details necessary. You take a trip to the restroom and come back with a baby. It's all good.








1 comment:

  1. Ha! Just recently had a convo with Evie about this. So funny how their little minds work.

    And thank you, btw, for the prayers for my co-worker's baby. She actually just delivered yesterday and her first surgery is scheduled for Thursday. She'll have another heart surgery at about 4 months of age and then another one at about age 2. So far she is doing well in the NICU. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete