Friday, April 8, 2011

OMGG?




It cracks me up when kids talk "text", you know, like with their mouth.


Isn't it supposed to be reserved for texting, not talking? Apparently my Megan doesn't get that because one of her favorite things to say to me is:


"Um btw, that means 'by the way' Mom. So, btw, what are we having for dinner?"


Yeah. Does saying "btw" really save the talker any time? I say 'no'. Especially when the talker gives the definition every time she says it (Yes, she does. Every time.)


The other day Megan started out a sentence with this gem ...


Megan: Oh my G.G.!!


Me: Pardon me?


Megan: Oh. My. G. G.


Me: What in the world does that mean?


Megan: Oh My Goodness Gracious.


Me: Oh. Right.



Well if she can make up OMGG, then I can make up OFTLOG! (Anyone care to guess what that stands for?)

No comments:

Post a Comment