Tuesday, April 12, 2011

You WHAT?!

The other day as I was walking past Amanda and Megan sitting on the couch together ...


Amanda: Mom, Megan doesn't want me to tell you this, but *Joey kissed her at school today.


Me: What? Is that true, Megan?


Megan: Mmm hmm.


Me: How did that happen?


Megan: I dropped my pencil and he kissed me.


Me: Wait. You dropped your pencil, and then he went down to the floor and kissed you then? This kid's smooth.


Megan: Yeah, but he kissed *Amy too!


Me He's busy too!: Well, even so, you are too young to be kissing so you need to tell Joey that you can't do that anymore. Okay?


Megan shrugging: Okay.


I can't believe I was just telling her earlier that she is too young to be talking to boys on the phone. And all the while, she's already been kissing them! Lovely.




* Names have been changed to protect the "innocent".

No comments:

Post a Comment