Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Angel Baby Accessories

In the afternoons, I pick up Megan and her friend Hunter from school.



Most of the time, Megan does all the talking. Some of the time, Hunter gives his 2 cents.


I love it when he does that ...



Megan: I wish I had died when I was a baby so I'd be in heaven right now.


Me: Why?


Megan: 'Cause then I'd have a halo and wings and a gold diapey.


Hunter: No, I don't think so.


Me: You don't think there are diapers in heaven?


Hunter: Not that ... I think if you pee'd it'd ruin the gold.


Me: Good point.






2 comments:

  1. I have read many blogs but your blog are always very nice and now here I got some detail about the baby clothes it's Good work keep it up.
    baby clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative article which is about the Matching Outfits and i must bookmark it, keep posting interesting articles.
    Family Matching Outfits

    ReplyDelete