Friday, January 13, 2012

Holy Mother of Pearl!

Combing out Amanda's hair is NEVER fun. Tangles GALORE!

As the girls were getting ready for school one morning, and I was combing out Amanda's hair, the comb caught a knot which resulted in ...

Amanda: Holy Mother of PEARL!!!

I paused to not only let her catch her breath, but to try and register what she'd just said. But before I could comment ...

Megan turned around so her behind was directed at us, and then while bobbing up and down with her knees bent, and rubbing her hands on her bottom, she yells: FIRE ON THE POOP-DECK!!

Me: What in the WORLD are you two saying?!

They laughed and laughed and laughed at their inside joke. Then finally had mercy and let me in on their odd word exchange.

Yeah. I should have known they were reciting a scene from Sponge Bob Square Pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment