Monday, August 1, 2011

Blizzards & Biceps

Megan just had her 8th birthday. Our dear friend Roger ("Uncle" Roger to our girls) asked Megan to make out a birthday list for him to shop from. Her list in its entirety:




DQ Blizzard Machine

$4.00


Well, bless his heart, Uncle Roger got her the DQ Blizzard Machine (And no, she wasn't disappointed to not get the $4.00.)




It's basically a mini-homemade ice cream maker, only it's not electric, so you have to crank the handle for 10 minutes while the ice cream freezes.







About 5 minutes into the cranking ...


Me: Do you want me to turn it for a while?


Megan: No, I'm good.


Me: You sure?


Megan: Yeah. Besides, it's making me muscles! (showing me her now-huge biceps)


Me: So it is.


Megan: Kinda' like that guy on America's Got Talent. Remember how he was able to move his boobs up and down?


Me: I remember.


Megan: Yeah, that was weird ... and cool.






























No comments:

Post a Comment