Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Is it Art or just Disturbing?

Megan carved her pumpkin with our fabulous sitter Brittany last weekend. I really thought that was it. Done. Yay.

Then it was Amanda's turn. She opted to do a Princess Potato Head pumpkin. This is how we decorated the girl's pumpkins a few years ago, and Amanda thought she'd like to do it again. So I left her to do it on her own.












What I didn't realize, is that while Amanda was creating her princess pumpkin, Megan was altering hers. I must say that I was somewhat alarmed when I saw this sitting on the kitchen table:












I'm sure Picasso's mother could relate to my reaction/concern.




2 comments:

  1. I just find that flippin' hysterical...the arm coming out between the eyes holding the wand???

    ReplyDelete