Monday, July 5, 2010

The Birthday Wish List


Megan's birthday is at the end of the month. I asked her to write out a wish list so I'd have an idea as to what she might like to receive on her special day, since unlike her sister, she doesn't give me a daily run-down on what she wishes she had ...


desi (Nintendo DSi ... she's asked reletives to give money towards this item.)

eregs (Earrings)

Skootr (Scooter)

Swingset

Doll Hawse I can painte green (She first asked to paint her room green. When I said "no", she thought of a doll house that she could paint green herself.)

Book Shelf I can painte green (I asked if she might like a book shelf to put all of her books on since they're currently up high on a shelf in her closet. She thought that might be okay, IF she could paint it green. Green is her new favorite color, if you haven't picked up on that yet.)

Green Painte

Seso (See-Saw)


See why I needed the list?




Oh, and the photo was taken several months ago while Meg was doing homework. Notice how she's making sure she has finger-spaces between her words? I miss finger-spaces.




No comments:

Post a Comment