Friday, July 30, 2010

Soccer vs. Sweat



The girls participated in soccer camp this week. After the 3rd day, both girls were hooked. Sort of.


Megan: I looooove soccer! I don't want it to end!

Me: How 'bout you Amanda?

Amanda: I like it, but I don't think I will play soccer during the school year.

Me: Oh? Why is that?

Amanda: I sweat like crazy, and I don't like to sweat.

Me: No, you don't.


On the last day, the soccer players got to go inside the gym and see what the cheerleaders had learned during the week. My girls have participated in cheer clinics before, so I was curious to get their take on soccer vs. cheer.

Me: What did you think of the cheerleaders today?

Megan: Good.

Me: Next year would you rather do cheer or soccer?

Megan: SOCCER!

Amanada: CHEER!

Me: Why cheer, Amanda?

Amanda: Because none of them looked like they had sweat AT ALL.

Me: Sweat. Right.


We live in Fresno. How do I break it to her that sweat is just a part of life here from like May to November?




No comments:

Post a Comment