Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Pasta Hater ...

... not to be confused with The Pasta Whisperer. ;)

Okay, it was late.

I was tired.

And yet I was still expected to fix dinner. How is that fair, I ask you?

So I went for something easy ... pasta and sauce (the sauce being from a JAR, of course.)

Megan: What are you making for dinner?

Me: Pasta and sauce.

Megan: I HATE pasta!!

Me: Sorry, that's what we're having.


She storms off in a huff (because that ALWAYS makes me scrap the original dinner plan and go for something else!?)


10 minutes later ...


Me: Dinner's ready!

Megan sits down and looks in her bowl: Yummy! Spaghetti!!!

Me: I thought you HATED pasta.

Megan: I do, but I LOVE spaghetti!!

Note to self: Don't ever refer to Macaroni & Cheese as Pasta with Powdered Orange Sauce.



No comments:

Post a Comment