Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Slaughtered

Every Thursday night I get to help Megan memorize her weekly Bible verse for school.

A couple of weeks ago the reference was in Ecclesiastes ...


Me: Okay, what's the reference?

Megan: Ecclipichicks 3:1

Me: What was that?

Megan enunciating more clearly: E-cclip-i-chicks 3:1

Me: You mean 'Ecclesiastes'.

Megan: That's what I said.

Me: No, actually, you didn't.

Megan: Well we don't get marked off for spelling on our memory verse, so I'm just going to write 'Ecclipichicks'.

Me: But why?

Megan: Because that's how it looks.

Me: Fair enough.


1 comment:

  1. I stumbled over your blog today, looking for a cute drawn cow my 9 year old needs a designer project.
    I really enjoy reading your funny ordinary things of parentshood, thanks. I will visit again.

    ReplyDelete