Monday, June 6, 2011

Nernnnns

The girls were in rare form Saturday night. Megan had tucked her dress into her leggings and was walking around saying she was a "Nern".



Me: A what?


Megan: A Nern.


Me: What's a Nern?


Amanda: It's a Nerd with a Nun's religion.


Me: Wow.


Megan: Are you gonna' put this on your blooooooggg?


Me: Only if you let me take a picture of you in your Nern outfit.


Megan: Okay!!





























Later she brought in a napkin she had written on so I could see the correct way to spell Nern (I guess so I would spell it correctly on my bloooooggg? Though I don't know how to add the nerd glasses to the R like she did.)
















At bedtime Megan informed me that her camel (Amanda) carries her everywhere, because as a Nernnnn, her feet can never touch the ground.




Megan: Oh, and Mom?


Me: Yeah?


Megan: My camel only speaks "cow".


Me: Amanda, did you know that you only speak "cow"?


Amanda laughing: No.


Megan: Well, you can actually talk normal, but you can only hear "cow".




Makes sense to me.









No comments:

Post a Comment