Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's the ONLY way to "Go".

Is there anything worse than being hit with the urge to "go" while in a public place? Or worse yet, while at work?! No one wants to be the one to stink up the bathroom, 'cause let's face it, even though it is a necessary evil, we still feel like it's something that should be done in the privacy of one's own home, right?


So what do you do when the urge hits at work, or in a store, or (heaven forbid) CHURCH? Do you just march right into that public restroom and do your business with authority? Or do you flush 10 times in an attempt to get rid of the stench before it spreads to the rest of the atmosphere? Or do you try and hold it (sometimes for hours?) Or, if you live close enough, do you high-tail it home to deal with it there, where any offensive odors are kept to yourself? It can be a stressful situation!


Well stress no more!! I have found a product that has revolutionized the way I eliminate in public restrooms! (And no, I can't believe I'm writing about this either. I do realize that I've stooped to an all time low. My apologies to my family.) Anyway! I saw this stuff in a catalog a couple years ago and was intrigued, but never went to the trouble of ordering it. Then one day I was in a CVS drugstore and there it was! So I bought it, and can I just say, it WORKS!


It's called "One Drop". The "drop" they're referring to is a drop of their miracle, odor-eliminating liquid. Here's how it works: Before sitting down on the throne, you squeeze one drop (two if you're skeptical ... or have the runs) of this scented oil into the bowl where it forms a layer on top of the water. (It has a delightful minty scent! So refreshing, people will thank you for going, I'm sure!) Then you have a seat and let 'er rip. Somehow the layer of minty oil on top of the water traps anything foul that slips below it's surface. I'm telling you, nothing but mint! It's truly an amazing product.




















There. I hope someone out there appreciates my willingness to write about such a taboo subject in an attempt to help others. I'm not even getting paid for this! That's how much I care.






No comments:

Post a Comment