Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Meg the Free Spirit

I may have mentioned a time or two that Megan is a free spirit. And if I haven't mentioned that, it probably isn't necessary, because if you've read this blog for a week or so, you've most likely come to that conclusion yourself.

Let's see ...

Both she and her sister are begging for 2nd ear piercings.

Last night she used an uncooked Ramen noodle to look like a nose ring.



If given the choice between candy and fake tattoos, 9 out of 10 times she'll choose the latter. Unless the ultimate candy tongue tattoo is an option, which I think she's had a couple times.

She has an obsession with ridiculously high heeled shoes.

She'd dye her hair crazy colors if our school allowed it.

I could go on and on, but instead will just say that I believe I will have plenty of blog material in the future thanks to her.

Anyway, I just came across a photo I took several months ago. I had intended to blog about it, but never did.

I remember Meg telling me she'd drawn a tattoo on her arm. I thought, Oh boy. Here we go again with the tattoos.

Then she showed it to me, and I gotta say, I was touched:



For the Lord is with you.

Feel free to take that as a reminder if you need it.

One thing's for sure, life with Meg will NEVER be boring, so pray for me to keep my sense of humor. :) 

Oh, and let me know if you'd like to rent her for entertainment at your next party.





No comments:

Post a Comment