Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Change

Several weeks ago the girls and I met up with some friends at Chipotle for dinner. Now if you don't know what Chipotle is, all I can say is, "I'm sorry." Everyone should have a Chipotle restaurant in their neighborhood. Period.


Okay, so next door to this Chipotle is a pizza-by-the-slice place, and Megan really wanted pizza instead of Mexican food, so I gave her $20 to go buy herself a slice.

When she returned, I asked her for the change. She handed me a measly $5.00.

Me: Uh, yeah, I'll get the rest from you later.


She just stared at me, pretending to be clueless. As if I would honestly think that one slice of pizza cost $15.00.  What's that saying ... I might have been born at night, but it wasn't last night!

Anyway, later in the car on our way home ...

Me: Okay Megan, give me the rest of the change.


Megan: What change?

Me: The change that's in your pocket.


Megan: I only have 15 cents in my pocket.


Me: Megan, I gave you a 20 dollar bill. You can't expect me to believe that the only change you got was 5 dollars and 15 cents.


Megan: Well you never asked me for the change under my BOTTOM.


At this point she starts laughing hysterically, because she's just so darn funny.


Me: Fine. Give me the change under your BOTTOM.


And you can bet your bottom dollar she handed me 10 bucks.  

Little stinker.




No comments:

Post a Comment