Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Way They Were

Today while I thought everyone was still on the other side of the house, I snuck into my bedroom to change into my jammies. Oh sure, it was only 4:30 in the afternoon, but once I'm home from work, I'm HOME FROM WORK. I can't get comfortable fast enough.

Anyway, the next thing I knew, Megan was barging into my room with Henry on her heels ...





Megan yelling so her dad could hear her: Dad, WAIT!!! Do NOT come in here!! Mom's taking off her BRA and it ISN'T pretty!





And that right there is the thanks I get for nursing her 12 months.



2 comments:

  1. First of all, I've forgotten what it's like to have privacy too. Second of all, I feel like my husband has this 6th sense...he can be on the other side of the world and know when I'm about to take off my bra. He will barge into the room and find me standing there exposed and feel like he hit the jackpot. While on the inside I am screaming "Can a girl have some privacy!?!??!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey ~ You crack me up!! The only difference between your example and mine, is that MEGAN is the one with the 6th sense. I really need to start locking my door ... or just undress in the family room where apparently no one hangs out.

    ReplyDelete