Thursday, December 30, 2010

Caught in the Act

I cannot say enough good things about the NeilMed Sinus Rinse. And no, the company is not paying me to say this. If you don't know what I'm referring to, check it out here. Or just buy one at your local drug store. Here's what it looks like:



So up until a few nights ago, I've managed to do my "rinsing" without the girls seeing me. The whole process is kinda' disturbing, and I don't want to traumatize them in any way, so I've just done it when they've been in bed.

The other night I was mid-rinse when I felt a presence. I looked over, saline pouring out my nose, and saw Megan's horrified face. I quickly finished and grabbed a tissue.

Me: Uh, hey there.

Megan: WHAT are you DOING?!

Me: Rinsing my sinuses. You've never seen me do this before, have you?

Megan: No! Why do you have to rinse them?

Me: Well, it's to keep out ...

Megan: ... the boogers?

Me: I was actually gonna' say infection, but I suppose it helps with those too.


Good times.






No comments:

Post a Comment