Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pizza! Pizza!

First of all, I have NO business being up right now. It's almost 11:00 p.m., and I'm a girl who NEEDS a LOT of SLEEP in order to "play well with others" at work during daylight hours. But I'm in a funk and can't sleep, so while I was laying in bed, I remembered a conversation that took place in our car this afternoon, and figured I might as well share it just in case there's anyone else out there who can't sleep.

Okay - so once again, for those who don't know me or haven't read much of my blog, I DO NOT LIKE TO COOK DINNER. EVER.

Tonight was no exception.

After a tiring day at work (Nothing out of the ordinary to make it tiring, I just didn't get enough sleep the night before. Yeah. Kinda like tonight. Man tomorrow morning's gonna suck. And I apologize for using the word 'suck' like that, but nothing else really expresses the suckiness tomorrow morning is gonna' be with me on such little sleep.) I told Amanda on our way to pick up Megan from a friend's house that we'd be having Little Caesars pizza for dinner. She said, "Okay." Which was nice and all, but even if it wasn't "Okay" with her, we STILL would have had that for dinner, because ...



1) I hate cooking dinner.
2) 1 pizza is only $5.00.
3) It's HOT-N-READY!!
4) I hate cooking dinner.


Once we had Meg in the car with us, I gave her the plan ...



Me:  I'm stopping by Little Caesars for pizza because I'm too tired to cook dinner.

Amanda:  Tell us something we DON'T know.

Me:  Uh, MEGAN didn't know we were going to get PIZZA, because SHE wasn't in the CAR with us when I told YOU we were going to get PIZZA!

Take THAT Smarty Pants.

Amanda:  I meant the part about you being 'too tired to cook dinner'.

Me:  Oh.






No comments:

Post a Comment