Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Cooking = Confusion

Tonight Megan wanted to help me pack lunches for tomorrow. After we were done, I pulled out our crock pot and began washing off all of the dust that has accumulated over the past 10-15 years.

Sadly, that is not an exaggeration.

Meg:  WHAT are you DOING?

Me:  Washing the dust off this crock pot.

Meg:  WHY?

Me:  Because I'm going to use it tomorrow morning.

Meg:  For WHAT?

Me:  For dinner.

Meg:  Dinner WHERE?

Me:  Here.

Meg:  Dinner HERE?

Me:  Yes.

Meg:  For US?

Me:  For us.

Meg:  I'm confused.

And there you have it. ME cooking for my family is CONFUSING. Nice, huh?

Praying all goes well and we don't end up with food poisoning or something. I mean I've invested in a roast and everything, so my hopes are pretty high.


Time will tell ...






No comments:

Post a Comment