Monday, October 8, 2012

Farting in the Deep by Megdele

Meg was in rare form last night. She asked me if I wanted to hear her new words to Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" song. I said, "Sure," and what came forth was nothing short of hilarious, embarrassing, and to some - offensive. 

I believe my mother might fall into the category of those who would be offended so ...  

Mom, Be forewarned: Meg sings the word butt and fart in this rendition, so brace yourself, and send up a prayer for her while you're at it.

By the way, once Meg got "wind" of the fact that I was considering posting this on my blog, she recorded several versions ~ trying to get it perfect, but this first one makes me laugh the most because it was the most spontaneous.

Oh, and my sincere apologies to the amazing Adele.


I've been told that the videos can't be seen on mobile phones, so sorry about that too. Guess you'll have to fire up the 'ole computer to view this baby.

1 comment: