Sunday, November 18, 2012

Meg's Keith Urban Tribute

The girls and I are big Keith Urban fans.

Here are some of the lyrics to his song "Romeo's Tune" ...

Meet me in the middle of the day
Let me hear you say everything's okay
Bring me southern kisses from your room
Meet me in the middle of the night
Let me hear you say everything's alright
Let me smell the moon in your perfume


The other day in the car, Meg started singing this song a cappella.

Here are HER lyrics to the same song ...

Hit me in the middle the day
Let me hear you say that it's okay
Bring me southern pieces of your room
Oh yeah
Hit me in the middle the day
Let me hear you say that it's okay
Bring me southern kisses pieces from your room.
Mmmm.

Not all that different, but they struck us as pretty funny. I guess because we couldn't picture Keith telling a girl to hit him, and then tell him "It's okay". So I thought I'd be all sly and capture her version over my shoulder on my phone. The first video is her catching me in the act.


This 2nd video is her performance, fully aware that the camera was rolling.


My apologies if this was one of those "you had to be there" moments. As a family, we certainly enjoyed it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment